Sunday, March 23, 2008

Gutted!!

Hi and welcome to my new blog about The Arsenal Football Club.

As I sit here, at 10 p.m. on a Sunday evening, I am still seething after watching the game against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. A game I thought we could and should have won, but for two reasons: the officials and the dreaded Drogba. Goal 1. two players offside, including the scorer; Goal 2. Drogba clearly pushed Toure away before scoring.

Playerwise, I thought the difference between the two sides was Drogba and Adebayor. Drogba looks as fresh as a daisy, Adebayor looks like a player who has had a long, hard season playing on his own up front, which of course he has. I would love to have seen a fit RvP and Eduardo playing up front together at this stage of the season.

Well, thats it for my very first post. Hopefully future one's will be more upbeat!

No comments: